Love For English´s Blog

hello, mi name is Juan Huala and this is the blog that i create. I´m a geography student, and english is the best class in my academic load. In this page, you can find a lot of very funny things how my works of the class, and the bonus is to understand my reasons for to love the english lenguage. This isn´t a ironic article, is real and isn´t for approve this subject.







lunes, 12 de diciembre de 2011

What´s your life like these days?

I like my life. When i have ten years old i knew that my future will not how is now, because I don´t have expectations of academic development. Today, I´m satisfied and happy because the things that I´ve got are product for me and my family effort. I have a intelligent and beautiful son, how is the most great thing that happened to me, and he is the light of my eyes. My parents are very supportive, and they ever support me, even if I am wrong.
                Respect of the academic topic, after to fail in my first university attempt, I have achieved to beat in this aspect of my life, and today i´m in the fourth years of my career, whit no one reproved subject. In my free time I enjoy with my son and my family. We go to the park or out of the city for enjoy the free air. The weekend in the night I meeting whit my friends and we drink some beers, we talk about the life and we laugh about stupid things that happened in our personal lifes. I have a lot of friends, and they are a great support in my life, because whit they I can talk some topics that I don´t talk whit others peoples.     

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario