Love For English´s Blog

hello, mi name is Juan Huala and this is the blog that i create. I´m a geography student, and english is the best class in my academic load. In this page, you can find a lot of very funny things how my works of the class, and the bonus is to understand my reasons for to love the english lenguage. This isn´t a ironic article, is real and isn´t for approve this subject.







domingo, 15 de enero de 2012

"La Serena, My Last Field Trip"

Thinking about the field trips that I have had in this four years, my favourite one was the field trip to La Serena, one week ago and the subject related with it was Urban Planification. Personally that subject is very boring for me, but the trip was really good, I enjoyed a lot with my classmates knowing a different place. The reason that turns that field trip in my favourite one it's because I didn't know nothing of the North of Chile and too because I had a chance to see other point of view about the geography.When we arrived to La Serena, I enjoyed of a great view of a really beautiful landscape, before going there I believed that the North of Chile was a totally desert, but the reality was more like an Oasis. The duration of the field trip was about four days and the principal work that we did there was asking somethings to the people of La Serena, Coquimbo and Monte Patria related with their life quality. During the day the ground was all work, hard work and dedication, but at night despite the evenings we enjoyed incredible nights with my friends in a beautiful scenery and the clearest skies on the planet.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario