Love For English´s Blog

hello, mi name is Juan Huala and this is the blog that i create. I´m a geography student, and english is the best class in my academic load. In this page, you can find a lot of very funny things how my works of the class, and the bonus is to understand my reasons for to love the english lenguage. This isn´t a ironic article, is real and isn´t for approve this subject.







lunes, 5 de diciembre de 2011

My neighbourhood is a quiet place, near Las Parcelas Metro Station, in Maipú. This is located in the intersection between Las Parcelas and Pajaritos streets. This last is the most important street in the municipality. This neighbourhood has a very good conectivity whit all places of the city, because along Pajaritos street to pass a many bus, and the metro network came to Maipú in the 2010. In my neighbourhood there are several services, shops and commercial centers, like as Líder, Santa Isabel and Alvi Supermarkets, Copec gas station, and in the corner of Pajaritos whit Americo Vespucio is the Arauco Maipú Mall. Also, there is a Police Station in the corner of Pajaritos whit Santa Rosa, and this is the reason that my neighbourhood has many security.

One negative agent of my neighbourhood is that there is a little percent of people young living in this, however this is not a boring place because there are a lot of bar and restaurant for share and enjoy whit friends or classmates of the university.
In my opinion, this neighborhood is perferct to live for me, due to there is a lot of entertainment services, and because in this place live the most important peolple to me.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario