Love For English´s Blog

hello, mi name is Juan Huala and this is the blog that i create. I´m a geography student, and english is the best class in my academic load. In this page, you can find a lot of very funny things how my works of the class, and the bonus is to understand my reasons for to love the english lenguage. This isn´t a ironic article, is real and isn´t for approve this subject.







martes, 3 de mayo de 2011

"El Canelo, the best beach of the world in the life for ever"

        “El Canelo” is a very beautiful place for to visit. It is a beach of fine and white sand, localized in the V region of Chile, in the central coast, to the north of “El Quisco” beach, an to the south of “Algarrobo” beach. Is located almost adjacent to the “Canelillo” beach, and this are separated only by rock formations.
        The form of this beach is a close beach form. “El Canelo” is in the municipality of Algarrobo, and is the most beautiful place in the distrit. This have a very nice landscape, is regarded as a quiet beach, and is surrounded by a to much vegetation on the hills that surround it, and this form make a small decline to access the beach.
        The view from these hills, especially when you are in the north of the beach, have a beautiful view.
        A special thing about this place, is that you can see to evening only in the center of the beach, because the form of this is close.
        My first memory in this beach were when i was 8 years old, and i went whit my parents, my sister and my cousins.
        This beach is very important to me because i remember when my grandfather was live, and this is a very beautifel memory to me. The last time that i went to “El Canelo” were the past year.

2 comentarios:

  1. I like this beach because the of all the pine trees.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. friend. is a very good place for visit in the night jajjaja but in the day also is a nice place, but in the actuality the beach is crowded of people.

    ResponderEliminar