Love For English´s Blog

hello, mi name is Juan Huala and this is the blog that i create. I´m a geography student, and english is the best class in my academic load. In this page, you can find a lot of very funny things how my works of the class, and the bonus is to understand my reasons for to love the english lenguage. This isn´t a ironic article, is real and isn´t for approve this subject.







sábado, 30 de abril de 2011

"Legend, my inspiration"


Hello, today I will talk about the first CD music that I had and it is called "Legend". The artist and creator of this compilation is the big reggae star Bob Marley & The Wailers. This CD is well known by almost all the people, because is the best seller of all the reggae albums of the history of the genre.
I choose this CD album in particular, I obviously knew who Bob Marley was, but this was the first compilation of songs of Bob Marley that I've heard in my whole life and in that moment of my life was a big inspiration and the years has passed and still has a big meaning for me. I remember when I got this CD, it was a birthday present given to me by my girlfriend Karina, she knowed how much I enjoyed the reggae music, so her present was really special for me. I still keep that CD and when I want to relax a little I listen it, it helps my to get calmed and to order my ideas.

1 comentario:

  1. jajajajajaja, a very "inspirator" disc, that help to the people to get interior peace. a classic with the best songs.

    ResponderEliminar