Love For English´s Blog

hello, mi name is Juan Huala and this is the blog that i create. I´m a geography student, and english is the best class in my academic load. In this page, you can find a lot of very funny things how my works of the class, and the bonus is to understand my reasons for to love the english lenguage. This isn´t a ironic article, is real and isn´t for approve this subject.







martes, 19 de abril de 2011

Correction of the Hugo´s Post

Well dears headbangers and bloggerheards, today i will talk about a field trip (the best of the best) i went two years ago, in that moment i was in the second year of my career (everything was so good at that moment).

For be exact i was in my third semester, and the matter was Cultural Geography, the teacher was Enrique Aliste.
The field trip aimed to visit rurals areas in the sector of Huasco in the Atacama Region, this people in their majority are diaguita(s) descendants and we work was (to) make a interview to this people. The first thing that schock me was the amazing view and the beautiful enviroment of the zone, mountains sorrounded the village and a nice river cross all the village giving a movie scenario. The people i met were very loving to us and very simple. This field trip has been the most exciting. because was a mix of good landscape, good people for sharing and the most important LOT LOT LOT LOT (of) alcohol jaja. I never forget that trip because for getting there we travel in bus around 12 hours (imagine drink alcohol and eat in a bus for twelve hours ! INSANE!) but all the "stress" have a good recompense and that was met  HUASCO ! i know i'm back.

I uploaded a picture when i be in mi pc because right now i use the notebook.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario