Love For English´s Blog

hello, mi name is Juan Huala and this is the blog that i create. I´m a geography student, and english is the best class in my academic load. In this page, you can find a lot of very funny things how my works of the class, and the bonus is to understand my reasons for to love the english lenguage. This isn´t a ironic article, is real and isn´t for approve this subject.







sábado, 9 de abril de 2011

"U2, Vértigo Tour 2006"

In february 2006, i lived a very important experience in my life. I was 19 years old, and i had a big dream: to see a concert of my favorite musical group. I had thought that this was impossible, because Chile is the last country in the world, and this idea would never be real. But this moment happened, and U2 band arrived to Chile and it play a great show, with much surprises and their best songs. They were a few days in Chile, but they caused an important commotion in our country. Between other things, they were invited to the Moneda palace by the President Michelle Bachelet, they made a charity works and they made the recital on february 26. I was to the recital with my girlfriends and my best friends. When we arrive to the National Stadium, it was full up of people, and they were very anxious. The musical group began to play at 10 pm, and they were playng for two hours. They played my favourite song: "Beautiful day" from the album "All that you can´t leave behind". I enjoy too much this moment. I can talk you that this moment was the best important experience in my life.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario