Love For English´s Blog

hello, mi name is Juan Huala and this is the blog that i create. I´m a geography student, and english is the best class in my academic load. In this page, you can find a lot of very funny things how my works of the class, and the bonus is to understand my reasons for to love the english lenguage. This isn´t a ironic article, is real and isn´t for approve this subject.







domingo, 10 de abril de 2011

"MSN messenger, my favourite social network"

My favourite social network is MSN Messenger. The MSN software is a great remote communications medium, in that is possible to talk, to send files than songs, pictures, videos, university works and other necessary things in the modern life. Also, is a very funny tool, with that is possible to send hum, figures with gestures (smiles, winks, angry gestures and happiness) called emoticons, and features in move whit music. I like MSN Messenger more than other modern social networks than facebook or twitter, because i thing that MSN Messenger have the best privacity rules and because you choose whit who talk, who you want know that you do. I have a MSN Messenger account since 2002, when i was 15 years old. My first contacts were my classmates and and my family, and later i began add friends and other contacts. Actually i have most than 300 contacts, and this contacts were of the different activities that i do. Usually, i`m connect to MSN Messenger 3 days for week, and is for to make university works or for organize other things, than activities with friends or simply for to talk whit my family or friends.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario